12 Month Warranty and Product Guarantee
On the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your product, please contact us as soon as possible, so that we can provide you the best possible support. Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights, and please remember, we appreciate your feedback.
This warranty is given by sagehousealdinga.com ("Warrantor") applies only to products where the Sage House 12 month warranty against defects is expressly given.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, this warranty, which is given voluntarily by the Warrantor. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This warranty applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty, where your goods are defective within 12 months of your purchase, the Warrantor agrees to repair the goods, provide you with a replacement or provide you with store credit or a refund for the full amount of the purchase price (in the event that it is not possible to repair the goods or a replacement is unavailable).
- The applicable warranty period, 12 months commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. Where no proof of delivery is available, the applicable warranty period will commence 7days from the date the goods are dispatched to you.
- We will make all reasonable endeavours to repair or replace your product under the terms of this warranty, but where this is not possible, we will refund you the full purchase price.
- In the event you need to contact us please email: email@example.com. Instructions for returning goods will be provided to you if necessary.
- All warranty claims must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or entered via our contact page. In order to make a claim, you must provide us with:
- details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty;
- photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
- your invoice (including order number) and any other proof of purchase; and
- any other details we may need to process your claim.
- If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, our Help Centre will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us at our expense (either you will be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to retrieve the items). Unless otherwise provided by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
- Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage, within 7days, before receiving a repair, replacement or refund.
- You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty.
- We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions.
- If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, we may seek reimbursement, at our discretion, for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
- where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- where items are lost or stolen
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), our liability under this warranty shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price of the goods or the replacement of the goods with the same or a similar product.
Making a Return
All purchases from Sage House are covered by our Returns and Refund Policy
(1) If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
- Rights under the Refund Policy;
- Legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or
- To have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
(2) Please choose carefully as Sage House will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected. Unless the product is in saleable condition and complies with the conditions of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
(3) If your Order arrives damaged, please contact us via email and we will respond to your concerns as soon as possible.